Lucky Ace Poker

Poker Bonus at Lucky Ace

All customers who register a new account with Lucky Ace Poker through our link will receive a 100% poker bonus up to $400 of which 25% will be paid immediately into your new Lucky Ace account to play with. You will also be enrolled onto the Lucky Ace Poker Reward program which will give you the opportunity to earn plenty of cash back every month. To redeem the remaining 75% of your pending bonus you need to play in cash games and tournaments earning bonus points which you can watch accumulating on your bonus meter above your poker table. You need to earn 10 bonus points to convert $1 bonus to cash. You can even earn bonus points by playing at the Lucky Ace casino from your poker account.

First Depositors freeroll

As soon as you make your initial deposit to your new account you will receive an invitation to take part in the first depositor’s freeroll where you can boost your bank roll.

Lucky Ace Reward Program

Players earn status points as well as reward points from playing real money games and tournaments at Lucky Ace Poker and these determine the level of your status in the reward program. Naturally, the more reward points you earn from the amount of rake you contribute for every hand at a ring game or the amount of tournament fee you pay, the more cash back you will be able to claim every month. 1000 reward points will give you $10 of hard cash and accumulating reward points gets easier as you improve your status because the point multiplier used gets bigger as your status improves. The reward program is straightforward, transparent and lucrative and is one of many great reasons to sign up to Lucky Ace Poker.

About Lucky Ace

Lucky Ace was launched in 2008 and has grown into a serious online gaming entertainment contender in the industry. It is powered by 888.com software which is registered in Gibraltar and has more than 25 million customers from around the world using the network. 888.com which was launched in 1997 has developed innovative software and is currently one of the most respected leaders in the field of online gaming. Lucky Ace gives players a very wide and secure range of deposit and withdrawal options which are posted on the homepage.

Games at Lucky Ace Poker

You will find the classic poker ring game favorites running on many tables and at all possible stake levels around the clock. These include Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha HI/Lo and 7 Card stud. The poker room enjoys a high level of traffic especially customers from the Lucky Ace Casino and Lucky Ace Bingo. Plenty of fish compete at the mid stakes tables and give great winning opportunities to the more serious poker players who can profit from the soft games.

Join Lucky Ace Poker below!
You are only seconds away from your new account…

Tournaments at Lucky Ace Poker

If you dream of the glitz and glamour of participating in global live poker events then you can’t do better than Lucky Ace because it runs qualifiers all year round for the Aussie Millions which will take you down under on a fully paid package and also the World Poker Tour which begins in Dublin. Staying closer to home you can participate in the Daily Challenge Series with a guaranteed prize pool of $145,000 and for those who normally hate Mondays you can turn it into your favorite day with the $10,000 Monday Twins Challenge. There is a great selection of Sit & Go tournaments and a huge selection of smaller tournaments which are affordable and fun from day to day.

Customer Support

You can expect rapid and friendly customer support from a team of highly trained professionals at Lucky Ace. Toll free telephone numbers are posted on the home page for 6 European countries where assistance in given in the language of that country. Customers can opt for live chat or email to address their queries.

Register your account now at Lucky Ace Poker through bonusriders.com and you will be playing in minutes.

About the Author